Sunday, January 8, 2012

Free Kitty Litter!

So I am actually allergic to cats myself, but I know many people around me have cats.  I used to have one myself until my allergies progressed.

There are two great Kitty Litter deals out there right now for free litter.  Of course they're mail-in rebates, which means you have to buy it without a coupon first and then submit for money back, but hey, if you're willing to do that it makes them free!  And kitty litter is something you're going to have to buy anyway, right?

The first one is from Arm and Hammer.  I'll tell you right now, when I did have a cat, Arm and Hammer was my favorite litter to buy.  It was one that didn't bother my allergies as much as others, and the deodorizing factor really worked!
How do you get the Arm and Hammer rebate?  Go out and buy a 20 lb. box of Arm and Hammer clumping kitty litter (up to $8.99), then come home and print, fill out, and mail the rebate form.  This rebate is good on purchases from 12/15/11 to 3/30/12, and you have to postmark it before 4/15/12.

The second rebate is for Feline Pine.  Same concept.  Go out to the store and buy a 9 lb. or 14 lb. container of Feline Pine litter (up to $14.99).  Then come home, print, fill out, and mail the rebate form.  This rebate is good on purchases from 12/15/11 to 3/31/12, and must be postmarked by 4/15/12.

I know that having pets can get expensive.  Hopefully this can help to lighten some of those expenses.
Happy Couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment